In the past, remote employees were those who were sent out on assignment.
Very few employees worked as remote employees, and those who did were confined to certain industry types; i.e. geologists, consultants and traveling salesmen. The advent of faster, reliable VoIP for small businesses has changed that and virtual phones for remote employees have changed the game.
Whether it is the shared culture, constant connectivity, or increasing demand for talented employees,
RingByName is not here to discuss how popularity
for this movement grew
but rather the advantages and uses that VoIP for small businesses can provide, especially in terms of virtual phones for remote employees.
- If more employees are requesting to work remotely, the only viable option is VoIP. Advanced call routing and Star Transfer allows the employee to seamlessly integrate their remote location with the main office.
- The unique built-in CRM feature allows the remote employee to post notes and share these notes with their headquartered base supervisor.
- Call management system allows supervisor to monitor the remote employee’s call activity.
- Click2Transfer features allows for calls to be transferred from the business phones to the remote employee and vice versa.
- Remote employees can remain committed and integrated in business operations through the use of a VoIP system.
- Adding and removing virtual phones for employees is simple, allowing the business to grow dynamically.
RingByName focuses on VoIP for small business with the intent to create affordable, efficient, and game changing software as a service. Employees are asking for more freedom and remote work, and businesses are offering the work to attract the very best clientele. Consider virtual phones for remote employees and stay one step ahead of the competition.