Integration With More
Than 1000 Workplace Apps...
Integrate RingByName with Your Business Technology
If your business phone is not plugged into every component of your business, you’re missing opportunities. Why VoIP? At RingByName, we understand that business phone service is just one piece of the tech puzzle that helps your company succeed. That’s why we make sure that our VoIP for business fits in with everything else your business uses.
RingByName Salesforce Plugin
Take your client communication and cloud CRM to the next level with the RingByName plugin available through Salesforce
Our RingByName Salesforce plugin simplifies communication through Salesforce and improves client relationships with personalized VoIP for business. This RingByName Salesforce plugin is optimized for easy use, simple integration, and complete customization, allowing your sales team to make the most of our cold calling software. With our Salesforce plugin, your team can do what they do best: sell.
Benefits of the RingByName Salesforce Plugin:
- Click to call any phone number within Salesforce.
- Helpful contact popup of a Salesforce contact when receiving a call.
- Calls are logged in contacts in Salesforce.
- Integrate your current client list with a few clicks.
- Simplify and drastically improve your client management process.
- Increase team member efficiency with VoIP phone service.
- Integrated, shared notes for effective client relationship management.
- More returned calls, more monitoring, more selling through improved cold calling software.
Zapier Business Automation
Integrate the RingByName Phone System with Your Apps
There’s an app for just about everything, but is your business phone system working with these apps? With our VoIP for business solutions, your VoIP service can plug into the latest business apps. Our VoIP service and related systems can easily integrate with the rest of your business. Through our partnership with Zapier, our cloud-hosted VoIP service can work with over 1,000 of the best business tools on the market.
Here’s just a few examples of the possibilities:
Unlock the true profit potential in your business phone service by combining RingByName and Zapier. With over 1,000 integrations available through our VoIP service, the only limit is your creativity!
CLICK2CALL FROM YOUR WEB BROWSER
An Extremely Useful Google Chrome Extension
Click2Call Extension allows any telephone number that appears in your Chrome browser to launch a telephone call on your phone system. This feature is supported by Salesforce, Zoho, Sugar CRM, QuickBooks, Google Chrome, and any other web-based application. Not only does this eliminate the process of dialing altogether, but you can make the call with just a click of your mouse!
RingByName Click2Call Features include:
- Makes phone numbers on websites callable by hovering and clicking on them
- Lets you initiate calls by just typing any number in the Click2Call dropdown
- Adds a button to your toolbar that allows you to log into your RingByName VoIP phone service account
- Lets you click to dial phone numbers from most popular CRM and Small Business packages, including Salesforce.com, ZoHo, Highrise, Batchbook, SugarCRM, Microsoft Dynamics, and many more
- Lets you click to dial your contacts and friends from popular social networks, email and contact management sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google Contacts, Outlook.com, LinkedIn, and many more
Office 365 Integration
Using the Google Chrome extension, users of Office 365 can access their secure contact lists from within the web browser to launch a phone call, or to provide additional information about their contacts within the RingByName expanded caller ID pop-up. This makes VoIP for business the perfect integration into your systems, allowing Office 365 users to enjoy the benefits of the Click-to-Call interface without synchronizing large corporate contact lists.
IMPORT YOUR GOOGLE CONTACTS
Put All Your Contacts In One Place
Our automated Google Contact Import takes only minutes, saving you valuable time and resources by syncing all your business contacts in one place. With your contacts synced, you can ensure that notes can be added and that contacts will be greeted by name.
A lot of us have had Gmail or an Android phone for a while. It depends on your personal settings, but the majority of android phones are set up to sync your contacts with your Google account automatically. By now you may have an impressive list of Google Contacts that have been put together over time. Even if you have Gmail on your iPhone or Mac computer, you likely have many contacts saved through this account.
Without using an automated method, you’d need to enter each contact manually, which could be very time-consuming depending on how many contacts you have. Don’t worry, we made it really simple for you to import all your Google Contacts at once with just a few clicks, so you can focus on what’s important, like all your other business priorities.