WORK FROM HOME
WORK FROM HOME
Is Your Company Ready to Telecommute & Work Remotely?
RingByName allows you to do telework in the simplest way without any complicated setup.
Receive Work Calls Remotely
Your employees can be set up to receive calls on their cell phones or home landlines easily.
Show Your Company Name
Your calls will show the company ID, for phones taken home and connected to the home internet router.
We Support Your Safety
We can help your business navigate safely and provide the backbone of your teleworking plan.
What is Telework?
Telework, telecommuting, remote work, or working from home, it’s all the same. With the advent of COVID-19 and the social distancing, this is the perfect time for your business to leverage the power of RingByName to allow your employees to get work done without coming into the office.
While this may be a permanent option for some staff, those accustomed to working from the office may be unable to do so using your current phone system, or wary of doing so for fear of not being able to access all of the company’s resources and remain efficient.
However, with RingByName, employees can quickly and easily make the shift to remote telework and maintain access to all the information they need to be successful.
Working From Home:
What COVID-19 has taught us about cloud-based collaboration telephone systems
Join us as we address questions your business should be considering about how to leverage cloud-based telephone systems after the COVID-19 social distancing restrictions are lifted. There are many unknowns and we don’t pretend to have all the answers. However, all indications are that social distancing may be part of the “new normal “ for many businesses and even a seasonal occurrence. We know we can help you start asking the right questions to chart the best path forward.
- How a cloud-based telephone can support active team communication
- How to utilize unified communication tools to promote efficiency
- How to utilize monitoring & analytics to create a culture of productivity and accountability
Join us for a free 30-minute presentation
The Benefits of Telework for Your Employees and Your Company
- Social distancing made easy – employees can stay home at safe away from potential health risks, easily and quickly without costly deployments and hardware.
- Low operational costs – keeping costs low is always important to businesses. RingByName allows employees to work remotely as the need arises—without any additional licenses or fees—its part of the package.
- Easy to implement – working remotely is as easy as taking your desk phone home and plugging it into the internet or forwarding your calls to your cell phone or landline with RingByName’s apps. No complicated setups or IT experts required.
- Quick deployment – RingByName can be set up and configured to route calls to your employees’ cell phones within hours—even before their new VoIP telephones are delivered.
- Helps the environment – whether employees are gain an hour’s worth of commute time to spend with their families or sleep in.
- Reduced office distractions – working from home offers some a quiet and comfortable space leading to a boost in productivity.
This is the perfect time for your company to begin Telework
Checklist for Supporting Telework
- Ensure that employees can access their phone call logs and shared contacts remotely.
- Assess whether employees have access to any specialized software needed for their job functions or