The answer isn’t a snappy one liner that you might expect. It’s not a “screw in a light-bulb” type question. It’s more a sad reality than a witty retort. The answer is 1. And here’s why.
- All it takes is one bad experience with a business phone provider to break any sort of trust a business has in telecommunications companies. 96% of customers don’t voice frustration, they simple lose faith in the company. (1)
- Personal phone services are dominated by the same few, large corporations, and these monopolies are infamous for hiding additional fees and making it near impossible to change contracts. Because we deal with these corporations constantly, we have become accustomed to bad service everywhere, even from business phone providers. (2)
- Small business phone service providers cut on costs to lure in potential customers, nothing is ever invested in customer service or innovation. (3)
- Most customers hang up while on hold and one third never call back. (4)
The takeaway: We have been ruined by bad service from business phone providers and it’s normal to simply give up.
Wake up people! You have been accepting bad phone service for too long! The United States is a free market economy with a core belief that the best idea should win.
RingByName is among the business phone service providers who want to change that. We have tailored our phone services to work for businesses – not against them. Caller intelligence, integrated VoIP CRM and virtual receptionists add value to your company, instead of taking it away.
Now imagine, if all it takes to ruin your trust in business phone companies is one bad interaction, what about your customers? Are you risking business on the same business phone service providers that are not taking the time to work with you?
Call RingByName and be done with bad business phone providers.
(1) – Understanding Customers
(2) – Bad Customer Service